When you chose to provide your personal information to the Edina Group, you are agreeing to our use of this information as described in this Privacy Statement.
The Edina Group are committed to protecting the confidentiality and privacy of personal information entrusted to us and will always process your personal data in accordance with United Kingdom and European data protection laws.
Personal information that we collect and how we use it
We collect the personal information that you provide from our website forms, written correspondence, phone or email in order to respond effectively to your enquiries or to deliver the contracted services we provide. It is used for the following purposes:
- Providing information that you have requested
- For processing of your orders
- Provision of the services you have contracted for
- To send you email marketing communications about other products and services that may be of interest to you, but only if you consent to it.
- All such communications will come directly from the Edina Group and you will be given the opportunity to indicate that you no longer wish to receive our marketing material.
In addition, the Edina Group gathers non-personal statistical and analytical information gathered from visitors to our web site in an aggregate form, to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and manage our web site.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal information?
The legal basis for processing depends on the purpose and relationship we have with you. For pre-sales and enquiry purposes processing will be by consent. For the delivery of our services, contracting or employment, processing is necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations of these functions.
Sharing your information
We may use suppliers and contractors to help us provide services but we will only provide them with the minimum amount of information to fulfil these functions. When we do, we ensure we have contracts in place containing obligations to comply with data protection legislation to ensure that personal information is protected as much as possible. We will not share your information with any other third parties unless one of the following conditions applies:
- as required by law, any applicable regulation to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- if the Edina Group is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Security of your Information
The security of your Personal Data is paramount to us. We have implemented a range of appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal information against unlawful or unauthorised use and against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
International transfers of your information
What are your rights?
If you wish to exercise your rights, or you feel we have not met our obligations in any way you can contact us by:
- email at the following email address: email@example.com
- using the Subject Access web enquiry portal at www.edina.eu
- or write to us at; DPO | Edina Group | Lissue Industrial Estate (West) | Lisburn | County Antrim | BT28 2RE
We will respond to you as soon as possible and within one month of the receipt of your request at the latest.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority such as the Information Commissioners Office in the UK or the Irish Data Protection Commissioner.
How long do we keep your Personal Data?
Your personal data will not be kept for longer than is necessary for the purpose that we are processing it for and to meet our lawful and regulatory obligations. Your personal data will be retained in accordance with our retention schedule and securely deleted when it goes out of date.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
Third Party Links
Changes to this Privacy Statement
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this privacy statement, or you feel we have not met our obligations in any way you can contact us by email at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.