CAREERS AT EDINA
Edina is an ‘Equal Opportunities Employer’, offering excellent conditions of service, many exciting career opportunities and a total commitment to ongoing training.
As our business has grown and developed, so have the many opportunities available for people to experience a wide, satisfying and varied career both in the UK and Ireland.
All of our staff are encouraged to gain additional skills and qualifications, as well as to seek opportunities within other areas of the business in order to enhance their development.
“The environment in which we work is highly dynamic and constantly changing”
Head of ProductionMy Story
“Since joining the business in 2010, Edina has continued to expand”
Production Fore PersonMy Story
“During my time here, the company has definitely broadened my horizons”
Panel Shop SupervisorMy Story
We want our employees to feel Edina is a great place to work where you can develop your skills and use your talents to make a real difference to our customers and our business. The benefits that we provide are a key component to our overall compensation package and represent the investment we have made to our employees.
Edina provides a competitive benefits package to employees (subject to location) including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Local Statutory Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme with attractive Employer Contribution Percentage
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Generous Company Sick Pay (Contractual)
- Overtime included in the calculation of holiday pay (Contractual)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free car parking
- Continued investment in employee training to further enhance knowledge, expertise and creativity
- Career Development Opportunities
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) offers confidential counselling and advice on a wide range of work and personal issues, accessible 24/7
Career paths are available for a wide variety of professions within the Edina Group, with an obvious emphasis on engineering and technical ability. The design and implementation of every contract incorporates the need for many technical skills at varied levels of expertise, allowing for growth as each project develops.
Operations EngineerClosing date: 27th October 2019 Location: York Job Reference: OE2281019GB View Vacancy
Operations EngineerClosing date: 18th October 2019 Location: South East, England Job Reference: OE2271019GB View Vacancy
Commissioning EngineerClosing date: Location: Stockport, Cheshire Job Reference: CE2050519GB View Vacancy