CHP WITHIN EXISTING BUILDINGS
Where there are limitations on-site, due to available space and/or restrictions in site access, a power generation solution installed within existing buildings can maximise the on-site space available and reduce potential costs in re-modelling existing services.
A CHP installation within an existing building avoids the need for planning permission, maximises pre-existing land and reduces equipment security risks. If there is an existing concrete floor and access to the sites existing utilities, such as the gas and water supply, then this too reduces the installation time, disruption to day-to-day operations and further reduces costs.
Designed to meet your power requirements, Edina has extensive experience in installing power generation solutions within an existing building across a number of high profile projects within the UK and Ireland.
Our scope of supply considers
- Detailed design drawings maximising space available on-site
- Detailed design drawings maximising the operational health of the project
- Considerations to site access
- Noise attenuation – maintaining acceptable noise levels
- Site integration within existing utilities
- Mechanical and electrical termination points
- Manage engine air flow
- Ease of access to generator maintenance
Benefits of installing power generation within an existing building:
- Maximise space available on-site
- No need for planning permission
- Access to existing equipment
- Minimise disruption to day-to-day operations
- Reduce costs in re-modelling existing services
For more information about our Installed Energy Solutions for Gas Power Generation, please contact us by email using the enquiry form below (subject field ‘Gas Generation Enquiry’) or call us at:
T: +44 (0)161 432 8833
T: +44 (0)28 9262 0288
T: +353 (0)1 882 4800